DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a nonstick pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon oil. Once hot, add garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until soft.
2. Add white wine, honey, vinegar and mustard. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Preheat a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
5. Coat salmon fillets with remaining oil and season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper.
6. Place in skillet, meat-side down, and cook for 3 minutes.
7. Flip salmon, brush with some balsamic glaze and sprinkle with dill.
8. Place skillet in oven and bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
9. Brush fillets with remaining glaze, top with some sliced scallions and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 250 (Calories from Fat: 130)
Total Fat: 14g (Saturated Fat: 2g)
Total Carbohydrates: 5g (Dietary Fiber: 0g