Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Give Mom the gift of a night off from dinner! This amazing salmon dish looks and tastes impressive, but is simple and surprisingly quick. Serve with a side of roasted asparagus, wild rice and a salad. Nothing says “I love you, Mom” more than a delightful dinner with her family that she didn’t have to prepare!
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a nonstick pan over medium heat, add butter. Once melted, add garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until soft.
2. Add white wine, honey, vinegar and mustard. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Preheat a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat.
5. Coat salmon fillets with olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Place in skillet, meat side down, and cook for 3 minutes.
7. Flip salmon, brush with some balsamic glaze and sprinkle with dill.
8. Place skillet in oven and bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
9. Brush fillets with remaining glaze, top with sliced scallions and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 247 (Calories from Fat: 126)
Total Fat: 14g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 6g (Dietary Fiber: 0g