Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
No one will refuse brussel sprouts again!
Directions1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet (with sides) with aluminum foil and set aside.
2. Cut bottom from Brussels sprouts, cut in half lengthwise, remove any tough outer leaves, place in colander; wash and drain thoroughly.
3. Place sprouts in large bowl, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
4. Roast for 20 minutes stopping midway through cook time to toss with spatula.
5. Remove sprouts from oven, place back in bowl, drizzle with remaining olive oil, Balsamic vinegar and honey. Toss to coat.
6. Return sprouts to baking sheet and place in oven for 2 to 3 minutes to heat through. Place in bowl and serve.
Nutrition FactsCalories: 100
Fat: 5 g
Carbohydrates: 10 g
Sodium: 310 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 3 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg