Featured in the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter issue #74 (November 16th to January 10th, 2018).
Recipe image and nutrition facts provided by Dakota 100% Grass Fed Beef
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Heat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Mix all ingredients together and gently shape into 12 meatballs, equally sized. Place meatballs on cooking rack over a broiling pan. Wash hands after handling raw beef and egg.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until they reach 160 degrees Fahrenheit in the center as verified with an instant read thermometer.
6. Cool and serve as is or topped with cheese and sauce.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 45 mg
Sodium 110 mg
Carbohydrates 1 g
Fiber 0 g
Protein 10 g