DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate shavings; mix well.
3. Spoon mixture into dish, flattening the mixture out evenly and pressing down with the back of the spoon.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Take granola bars out of dish, peel off parchment paper and cut into squares.
6. Top with dark chocolate shavings, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 306 (Calories from Fat: 108)
Total Fat: 12g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 45g (Dietary Fiber: 4g