Prep Time: 3 Hours 35 Minutes
Cooking Time: Chill 1 Hour
November/December 2020 Dig In Magazine
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a medium bowl, combine strawberry gelatin and boiling water; stir for 3 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved. Pour into an 8-inch square pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Dip bottom of pan in warm water for 15 minutes; cut into squares.
2. Prepare vanilla pudding as directed on box.
3. Cut sponge cake into square pieces.
4. Using a 12-cup trifle dish, arrange half of the cake squares, in 1 layer, in the bottom. Top with half of the pudding. Add a layer of pears and then blueberries. Add the remaining pudding and top with a layer of remaining cake, pears and blueberries. Add gelatin squares and finish off with whipped topping.
5. Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 279 (Calories from Fat: 36)
Total Fat: 4g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 57g (Dietary Fiber: 2g