High Protein Salad with Prosecco Vinaigrette
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a blender, combine shallot, vinegar, ¼ cup olive oil, mustard, honey, 1 clove garlic, salt and pepper. Puree until smooth and set aside.
4. Place chickpeas into large bowl and add onion, celery, parsley and carrots.
5. Mince 1 clove garlic. Add garlic, capers and 1 ¼ cup olive oil to bowl.
6. Add diced soppressata to bowl and wash hands with soap and water after handling.
7. Pour dressing over salad and toss together.
8. Spoon salad onto endive leaves. Serve and enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more