Hershey's Syrup Fudgey Fruit Pizza
This chocolate fruit pizza features a chocolate crust, chocolate filling, chocolate sauce and lots of fresh fruit toppings!
Recipe provided by Hershey's
For more inspiration, go to: https://www.hersheyland.com/recipes/
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Heat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease 12-inch pizza pan.
3. Fruit Pizza: Beat buttery spread, granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla until creamy.
4. Add 1/2 cup cocoa; beat well.
5. Gradually add flour and 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, beating until well combined.
6. Press dough evenly into prepared pan, forming cookie crust.
7. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
8. Pizza Topping/Filling: Prepare filling by combining cream cheese, powdered sugar, remaining 1 tablespoon cocoa and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
9. Spread over crust to within 1-inch of edge.
10. Cover and refrigerate until cold for about 1 hour.
11. Just before serving, place sliced fruit on top; drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup.
12. Serve immediately, cut into slices.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 15.00 g
Saturated Fat 1.00 g
Cholesterol 30.00 mg
Sodium 95.00 mg
Carbohydrates 73.00 g
Fiber 2.00 g
Protein 5.00 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more