Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- In a large stockpot over medium-high heat, combine chicken, celery, carrots, onion, garlic, chicken broth, parsley, thyme and bay leaf and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pasta and return to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta and vegetables are tender.
- Remove and discard bay leaf before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit https://www.fightback.org.
Calories: 270, Total Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g, Cholesterol: 105mg, Sodium: 150mg, Carbohydrates: 9g, Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 2g, Protein: 36g