Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 65 Minutes
Get inspired and watch us create this delicious recipe!
November/December 2022 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse all fresh produce.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut slits into each potato, about 1/8 - 1/4 inch apart, stopping just before you cut through so that the slices stay connected at the bottom. You can rest the potato in a large serving spoon (or on 2 wooden chopsticks) and use that as a guide for when to stop slicing—slice straight down and when your knife hits the edge of the spoon, stop slicing.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Microwave for 30 seconds or until butter just melts; stir to combine. Stir in rosemary.
- Brush potato tops and between slits with half of the melted butter; place in a baking dish. Sprinkle tops of potatoes with additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully brush tops and in between slits with remaining butter. Return to oven and bake for 35 minutes or until potatoes are crispy on the edges and easily pierced in the middle with a knife.
- Serve immediately, garnished with rosemary.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 204, Total Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 31mg, Sodium: 92mg, Total Carbohydrates: 26g, Dietary Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 3g, Protein: 4g