Harvest Stuffed Acorn Squash
If you are looking for a festive and tasty recipe this fall, look no further! The combination of flavors in this harvest stuffed acorn squash will have you wanting more.
Recipe provided by McCormick.
Get inspired and watch us cook up this delicious recipe!
Thanksgiving Recipe 2022 SS
- Wash hands with soap and running water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut each squash lengthwise in half; remove and discard seeds. Place squash, cavity side down, on a rimmed baking pan; brush with 1 tablespoon butter and bake 25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts, carrots and remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Turn squash cavity side up on pan and add Brussels sprouts mixture around each squash half; bake 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Prepare rice as label directs, adding cranberries during last 5 minutes of cooking; fold in walnuts, parsley flakes, thyme, salt, pepper and Brussels sprout mixture.
- Fill squash cavities with rice mixture; bake an additional 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve squash garnished with fresh parsley, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat (g) 13.00
Saturated Fat (g) 4.00
Cholesterol (mg) 15.00
Sodium (mg) 592.00
Carbohydrates (g) 72.00
Fiber (g) 9.00
Protein (g) 8.00