1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat mini muffin tin cups with cooking spray; set aside.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and cream until well combined. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
5. Add ham, tomato, cheddar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Mix well. Evenly divide mixture between the prepared muffin tin cups, filling cups about 3/4 full.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through; let cool slightly. Garnish with chives before serving.
7. To store, let quiches cool completely, then place in an air-tight container. Refrigerate for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 1 month. Reheat in microwave before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 46 (Calories from Fat: 36)
Total Fat: 4g (Saturated Fat: 2g)
Total Carbohydrates: 0g (Dietary Fiber: 0g Total Sugars: 0g)