Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Grill 15 Minutes
May June 2021 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a large bowl, combine vegetables.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, lime juice, oil, garlic, oregano, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
5. Set grill grate 2-3 inches from heat source and coat with cooking spray; preheat to medium-high.
6. Grill vegetables following these guidelines: carrots, 15 minutes; corn, 12 minutes; eggplant, bell peppers and onion, 10 minutes. Reserve marinade. Flip vegetables halfway through cook time, removing them as are tender and lightly charred.
7. Remove peel from eggplant if desired, return vegetables to marinade and toss to coat. Serve immediately garnished with parsley.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 119
Total Fat: 3g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrates: 22g
Dietary Fiber: 8g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more