Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 8 Minutes; Grill 6-8 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons oil. Once hot, add sausage, green pepper and onion and cook for 8 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat and stir in olives, mushrooms and Italian seasoning.
2. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to low.
3. Divide each pizza dough into 3 equal pieces. Lightly flour a work surface. Using your hands or a rolling pin, stretch each piece into a 6- to 7-inch round.
4. On one end of a dough round, add 2½ tablespoons cheese, ½ cup sausage and vegetable mixture and finish with 2½ tablespoons cheese; fold over the dough and pinch it closed all the way around to seal tightly. Brush tops and bottoms of dough pockets with remaining oil and place on grill.
5. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until dough is cooked all the way through; remove from grill and immediately brush with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Let sit for 3 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 780 (Calories
from Fat: 396)
Total Fat: 44g (Saturated Fat: 18g)
Total Carbohydrates: 68g (Dietary Fiber: 3g