Keep the kitchen cool in summer….try Pizza on the Grill! from Mystic Pizza View the YouTube Video
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat Grill on high
2. Keep pizza frozen prior to grilling.
3. Do not eat pizza without cooking.
4. Remove pizza from box, over-wrap and cardboard.
5. Place Pizza on Pizza Stone, Cookie Sheet, Pizza Pan, Grill Grate or Aluminum foil
6. Turn Grill down to low
7. Cook 12 – 18 minutes *Grilling times may vary by Grill!
8. Pizza is done when cheese is completely melted and the edges are golden brown.
9. Let pizza stand 2-3 minutes before serving.
10. Refrigerate or discard any unused portion
Tips! Leave grill top down for entire cooking time of 12-18 minutes to brown top of pizza For best results when using a pizza stone preheat stone
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!