Watch this recipe being prepared
When one s'more just isn't enough - try this s'more nachos recipe! This recipe has all the great flavors of a s'more but with spinkles, roasted peanuts and melted peanut butter drizzled on top. So easy to make and a sure crowd pleaser!
Summer 2 Recipe 2022
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Prepare outdoor grill for indirect grilling over high heat.
3. In a 12-inch cast-iron skillet, arrange graham crackers in 2 layers; top with peanut butter cups, chocolate and marshmallows.
4. Place skillet on unlit side of grill; cover and cook 20 minutes or until chocolate melts and marshmallows are golden brown.
5. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat peanut butter in microwave oven on high 30 seconds or until heated through and melted.
6. Drizzle peanut butter over top of "nachos"; sprinkle with peanuts and sprinkles.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat (g) 33 g
Cholesterol (mg) 5 mg
Sodium (mg) 376 mg
Carbohydrates (g) 90 g
Fiber (g) 5 g
Protein (g) 13 g