Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat grill to medium.
3. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, honey, brown sugar, oil and salt and pepper to taste. Seal with lid and shake to combine.
4. Brush cut side of peaches with some of the vinegar mixture. Place on grill, cut-side down, and grill uncovered, for 5 minutes or until they have noticeable grill marks.
5. Using a metal spatula, gently turn over and grill for 2 minutes. Remove from grill and let cool. Once cool, cut peaches into wedges.
6. Reduce one side of grill to low and turn off other side; coat grill grate with cooking spray. Add block of feta and grill for 1-2 minutes each side; remove from grill and let cool. Once cool, cut into bite-sized chunks.
7. In a large bowl, toss together arugula, onion, basil leaves and pine nuts. Top with peaches and feta cheese. Add some vinegar mixture and toss to coat. Serve with remaining vinegar mixture.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 411 (Calories from Fat: 288)
Total Fat: 32g (Saturated Fat: 11g)
Total Carbohydrates: 23g (Dietary Fiber: 2g