1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
3. Using tongs, transfer the kabobs to grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until they are about halfway cooked.
4. Flip kabobs over and cook another 3 to 5 minutes, until reaching 145 degrees Fahrenheit (for at least 30 seconds) as indicated with an instant-read food thermometer.
5. Using clean tongs, transfer kabobs to a clean serving plate.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!