Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat grill to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Rinse all fresh produce under cold running water and pat dry.
3. In a small bowl blend butter and Weber Garlic Parm Seasoning. Set aside.
4. Using kitchen shears, cut along the outer side of the lobster shell all the way to the tail. Butterfly the meat of the lobster without cutting all the way through. Insert a metal skewer down the lobster tail to prevent it from curling up when cooked. Wash hands after handling raw lobster.
5. Grill lobsters cut side down for about 5 minutes, or until the shells become bright red. Turn the tails over and spoon the seasoned butter over the meat. Grill for another 4-5 minutes or until meat is pearly and opaque.
6. Remove lobster tails and top with additional butter and chives. Serve with lemon wedges.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more