Grilled Garlic Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: Grill 10 Minutes
Watch this recipe being prepared
July 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat grill to medium.
4. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, 1 tablespoon rosemary and salt to taste; toss well to coat.
5. Place potatoes on grill, spaced about 1 inch apart. Grill for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and slightly charred, turning occasionally.
6. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with remaining rosemary.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat   7 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium       48 mg
Carbohydrates 18 g
Fiber 3 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 1 g