Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: Grill 10 Minutes
Watch this recipe being prepared
July 2022 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, 1 tablespoon rosemary and salt to taste; toss well to coat.
- Place potatoes on grill, spaced about 1 inch apart. Grill for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and slightly charred, turning occasionally.
- Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with remaining rosemary.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, https://www.fightbac.org/"> Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat   7 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium       48 mg
Carbohydrates 18 g
Fiber 3 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 1 g