Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Grill 7 Minutes
May June 2021 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a small bowl, combine unsalted butter, goat cheese, garlic, cilantro and salt and pepper; set aside.
4. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium. Add corn and grill for 7 minutes or until corn kernels are tipped with brown, rotating as necessary and continuously basting with melted butter.
5. Serve immediately with cilantro cheese butter.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 21g
Saturated Fat: 12g
Total Carbohydrates: 18g
Dietary Fiber: 2g