Prep Time: 30 min
Cooking Time: 1 hour
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Marinate chicken breasts in 1/2 cup Italian dressing for 30 minutes. Preheat grill to medium.
4. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions until al dente, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
5. Grill chicken to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified by an instant-read food thermometer, flipping halfway through cooking time. Remove from grill, let cool slightly, then thinly slice.
6. Toss chicken with pasta, dill, scallions, parsley, salt, chili flakes and remaining 1/2 cup dressing.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!