Watch this recipe being prepared
Summer One 2022 Event Recipe
DirectionsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat.
4. In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles, mustard, pickle juice and paprika.
5. In a large bowl, gently mix in turkey, cheese, garlic powder and salt; form into four, 1/2-inch-thick patties and spray both sides with cooking spray. Place burgers on hot grill rack; cover and cook 8 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, turning once. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw turkey.
6. During last minute of cooking, place buns, cut side down, on hot grill rack; cover and cook 1 minute or until lightly toasted.
7. Spread top halves of buns with mayonnaise mixture; place cooked burgers on bottom halves of buns; top with lettuce, tomato and onion.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 8 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 24 mg
Sodium 281 mg
Carbohydrates 13 g
Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 7 g