Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Recipe featured in "Food in :60" Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN, RYT and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
Watch the recipe video here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Lightly apply buttery spread on one side of bread slices.
4. Top one slice of bread with honey mustard, cheddar, apple slices and second bread slice.
5. Place sandwich on preheated pan. Cover and cook until bread begins to brown.
6. Flip, cover and cook until cheese is melty and bottom is golden. Slice in half and enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!