Grilled Cajun Shrimp Seafood Supper Club
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Prepare charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium-high heat.
4. Using tongs, place shrimp on grill over direct heat, evenly spaced, for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Flip shrimp over and move onto indirect heat (not directly over the flame). Cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, until flesh is pearly and opaque.
6. Remove shrimp from grill into a large bowl.
7. Add olive oil, Cajun seasoning and lime juice. Mix well.
8. Plate and garnish with chopped parsley. Peel shells before eating and enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org