Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Grill 10 Minutes
Watch this recipe being prepared
June 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a medium bowl, prepare salsa by combining corn, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper; set aside.
4. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high heat.
5. In a small bowl, combine paprika, cumin, black pepper, garlic salt and cayenne pepper.
6. Sprinkle spice mixture over both sides of chops, pressing into chops to adhere. Wash hands after handling raw pork.
7. Place chops on grill and cook until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 5 minutes per side.
8. Remove from grill and let rest for 3 minutes. Serve pork chops with salsa.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat   23 g
Saturated Fat 6 g
Cholesterol 67 mg
Sodium       654 mg
Carbohydrates 13  g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars  5 g
Protein 26 g