Grilled Caesar Salad- Chef Mary
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Rinse fresh produce with running water prior to prepping.
3. Cut each romaine head into quarters through the core. You will have four long wedges per head.
4. Drizzle cut sides with olive oil.
5. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
6. Using tongs, transfer wedges to grill, cut side down.
7. Grill quickly, about 1 or 2 minutes per cut side, until lettuce is gently charred.
8. Transfer to a platter and drizzle with caesar dressing. Top with croutons and cheese.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org