Prep Time: 10 Minutes
April/May 2020 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Run the cut side of lime wedge around the rim of a cocktail glass.
4. Place salt in a shallow dish and dip the rim of the glass in it to coat; set aside.
5. In a cocktail shaker, combine grapefruit juice, lime juice and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves. Add tequila. Add ice and shake for 1 minute.
6. Strain into the prepared glasses and top with grapefruit soda. Serve garnished with a grapefruit slice if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!