Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Marinate 30 Minutes, Cook 6 Minutes
January 2023 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add water and bring to a boil. Gradually stir in couscous.
- Remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and spoon into a large bowl.
- Add both bell peppers, chicken broth, lemon juice, dill, oil, salt and pepper and toss well.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Place half the mixture in a shallow dish and add salmon, skin-side-up. Divide remaining marinade in half into two small bowls.
- Cover, place on bottom shelf of the refrigerator and marinate for 30 minutes. Wash hands after handling raw fish.
- Place oven rack about 5 to 6 inches from heat; preheat broiler.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add butter. Once melted, add salmon, skin-side-up, and cook for 2 minutes. Discard used marinade.
- Remove from skillet and place, skin-side-down, on a rack in a broiler pan that has been lightly coated with cooking spray. Wash hands after handling faw fish.
- Brush tops of salmon with one half of the remaining soy mixture and broil until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified on an instant-read food thermometer, about 6 minutes.
- Brush tops with other half of untouched soy mixture and top with green onions.
- Serve with couscous.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 376, Total Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 75mg, Sodium: 764mg, Carbohydrates: 31g, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 10g, Protein: 29g