Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Chill 1 Hour
November/December 2019 Dig In Recipe
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and ¼ cup sugar until smooth and creamy; transfer to a large bowl.
2. In another large bowl using an electric mixer, beat heavy cream, remaining sugar, vanilla and spices until stiff peaks form.
3. Add ½ of the whipped cream mixture to cream cheese mixture; stir until well blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped cream mixture.
4. In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips; microwave for 45 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, or until chocolate is melted. Remove and let cool to room temperature.
5. Divide mousse between 6 ½-cup dessert bowls. Evenly divide melted chocolate between the bowls and using a wooden skewer, gently swirl the chocolate into the mousse. Cover each and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 414 (Calories from Fat: 297)
Total Fat: 33g (Saturated Fat: 20g)
Total Carbohydrates: 29g (Dietary Fiber: 1g