DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
---TO MAKE SAUCE---
1. In a large bowl combine cornstarch and water. Mix together.
2. Add garlic, ginger, sugar, tamari and white wine vinegar.
3. Add the chicken broth and salt and stir all together until sugar dissolves.
4. Refrigerate until needed.
---TO MAKE MIXTURE---
1. Place a small amount of oil in a wok and heat until the wok is spitting.
2. Add the chopped green onions and dried chili peppers and stir-fry until the onions start to become translucent.
3. Pour sauce into wok and add chicken nuggets until sauce thickens (add cornstarch or water as needed until sauce is as thick as you like it).