Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Chill 2 Hours
June 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Add vegetables and herbs to a food processor and pulse until puréed. Add lemon juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika and pulse until well blended.
4. With the machine running, gradually add oil until well blended; transfer to a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until well chilled.
5. Serve topped with pico de gallo and basil leaves, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 14g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Sodium: 211 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 21g
Dietary Fiber: 4g