Garlicky Cucumber Dip
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Peel and finely chop 1 3/4 cucumbers; place in a strainer and squeeze out excess liquid from cucumbers.
4. Transfer to paper towels and let sit for 15 minutes.
5. Slice remaining 1/4 cucumber into chunks and set aside.
6. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, garlic and herbs and mix well; fold in finely chopped cucumbers.
7. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
8. Serve garnished with salt, peppercorns and cucumber chunks.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 40 (Calories from Fat: 35)
Total Fat: 4g (Saturated Fat: 2g)
Total Carbohydrates: 1g (Dietary Fiber: 0g