1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Place pork roast in a shallow dish; pour dressing over top and flip to coat. Wash hands after handling raw pork.
4. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Remove roast from marinade and place on a rack in a roasting pan; discard used marinade. Press garlic and herbs onto top and sides of roast; season to taste with salt and pepper. Wash hands after handling raw pork.
7. Roast for 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified on an instant-read food thermometer.
8. Remove from oven, tent with foil and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing and serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 23g
Saturated Fat: 8g
Total Carbohydrates: 2g
Dietary Fiber: 0g