Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Hour
Simple and flavorful roasted pork.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Place pork roast in a shallow dish; pour dressing over top and flip to coat. Wash hands after handling raw pork. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Remove roast from marinade and place on a rack in a roasting pan; discard used marinade. Press garlic and herbs onto top and sides of roast; season to taste with salt and pepper. Wash hands after handling raw pork.
6. Roast until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 1 hour. Remove roast from oven, tent with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 397 (Calories from Fat: 207)
Total Fat: 23g (Saturated Fat: 8g)
Total Carbohydrates: 2g (Dietary Fiber: 0g