In the mood for a sweet summertime treat? These easy-to-make frozen banana slices are sure to please. Choose a good-quality chocolate for best results! This recipe was featured on "Food in :60 with Carrie & Andrea."
Watch the recipe video here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. On half the banana slices, spread a thin layer of peanut butter. Then, top with remaining banana slices to create a sandwich.
4. Place one banana sandwich on a fork and dip into melted chocolate. Lightly tap fork against bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place chocolate-covered banana sandwich on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
5. Repeat process with remaining banana sandwiches, then place in freezer until chocolate sets.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org!