Recipe featured in October 2018 Baby Y e-newsletter.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Mix milk, vanilla extract, honey, cinnamon and eggs in a large bowl. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
5. Add oats to bowl and fold in until they don't appear dry. Allow mixture to sit for about 5 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, prepare muffin tin by lining with 12 muffin liners or coating with cooking spray.
7. Fold apples into oat mixture and fill muffin cups to 3/4-full.
8. “Frost” each oatmeal cup with about 1 teaspoon jam.
9. Bake for 20 minutes or until oatmeal cups are firm and cooked through.
10. Allow to sit for 5 minutes before removing from the pan and place on a cooling rack to cool completely.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!