Recipe featured on Food in :60 Segment with Big Y's Registered Dietitians Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
Watch the recipe video here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Cut the kernels away from the cooked corn cobs.
4. Mix corn with red onion, red pepper, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. If desired, top with fresh cilantro. Refrigerate overnight to let flavors come together or serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org!