Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 1 Hour
September 2022 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
A light airy dessert, the perfect sweet ending to any meal.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium-low speed, beat eggs. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
4. Beat in cream cheese, condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth, set aside.
5. In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt sugar until liquefied and golden in color. Carefully pour hot syrup into a 9-inch round glass baking dish, turning the dish to evenly coat the bottom and sides; add egg mixture. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour or until paring knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool.
7. To serve, carefully invert on serving plate with edges when completely cool.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 14g
Saturated Fat: 8g
Total Carbohydrates: 57g
Dietary Fiber: 0g