Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a large pan over medium-high heat, add potatoes; cover with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and mash with 1 stick butter, cream cheese, 1/3 cup milk and salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In another large pan over medium heat, add remaining butter and oil. Once hot, add leeks and cook for 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute to form a roux. Slowly whisk in 1¼ cups milk and cream, whisking until sauce thickens. Remove from heat and whisk in Gouda until melted; season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in peas and asparagus; carefully fold in fish.
5. Place in a 3-quart casserole dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes; remove from oven. Remove foil, and carefully pipe mashed potatoes on top using a piping bag with a large star point. Sprinkle with dill and bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until fish is cooked through and potatoes are lightly golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 751 (Calories from Fat: 432)
Total Fat: 48g (Saturated Fat: 25g)
Total Carbohydrates: 48g (Dietary Fiber: 4g