1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a blender or food processor, puree strawberries with 1 tablespoon sugar. Transfer to a small bowl.
4. Rinse out blender or processor then puree blueberries with 1 tablespoon sugar.
5. In another small bowl, whisk together yogurt and 2 tablespoons sugar.
6. Pour mixtures, alternating, into ten 3-ounce ice-pop molds, making 3 to 5 layers in each.
7. With a thin-bladed knife, swirl mixtures together in an up-and-down motion.
8. Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until solid, about 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 15 mg
Carbohydrates 11 g
Fiber 1 g
Protein 3 g