Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Image and recipe from California Figs. For more delicious fig recipes, visit their website.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Warm a small, dry skillet over medium heat. Add pine nuts and stir until golden, about 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
4. Bring cream to a boil in small saucepan. Cook and reduce by one third, about 5 to 10 minutes. Cool.
5. In a bowl, mash mascarpone, gorgonzola and Parmigiano with reduced cream. Return to saucepan and heat gently just until warm.
6. Cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain and toss with pine nuts and figs.
7. Spoon sauce over pasta. Serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!