Prep Time: 20 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a small bowl, combine lime juice and vinegar; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, tomatoes, avocado, green onion, jalapeño and cilantro.
3. Add lime juice mixture, feta cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper; gently mix to combine.
4. Cover and chill overnight.
5. Taste and add salt, pepper or more lime juice as necessary.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 80 (Calories from Fat: 20)
Total Fat: 2.5g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 13g (Dietary Fiber: 4g