Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cooking Time: Marinate: 6-12 Hours, Cook: 8 to 10 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt to taste, cilantro and serrano pepper; pour into a large resealable plastic bag.
2. Add beef cubes, seal and let marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 12 hours.
3. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
4. Remove meat cubes from marinade; discard marinade.
5. Thread meat and vegetables onto skewers, alternating between ingredients.
6. Place skewers on grill and cook, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is cooked to desired doneness.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 335 (Calories from Fat: 216)
Total Fat: 24g (Saturated Fat: 7g)
Total Carbohydrates: 6g (Dietary Fiber: 1g