- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until crumbly. Place in a large bowl and add cinnamon, nutmeg and eggnog; stir until well blended. Using your hands, form dough into small, bite-sized balls.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave according to package directions; stir in extract.
- Using a fork, dip each ball into the melted chocolate, covering it completely; shake off excess. Place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining balls.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Calories: 178, Total Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 9mg, Sodium: 85mg, Total Carbohydrates: 21g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Sugars: 14g, Protein: 2g