Recipe featured on Western MA News Segment 5/5/16 with Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly coat an 8x8-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
4. In the bottom of the casserole dish arrange the ham, potatoes, spinach and cheese.
5. In a large bowl, beat together eggs and milk then pour over the ingredients in the casserole dish. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
6. Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned and puffed.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Recipe derived from Milk Life. For more milk-based recipes, visit their website.