Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Place a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken, salsa, black beans, corn, cream cheese and 1 cup cheddar cheese and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until cheeses are melted; remove from stove.
5. Place a stack of 6 tortillas between 2 slightly damp paper towels and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds or until warmed. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
6. Coat the bottoms of 2, 13x9-inch pans with a ladle of enchilada sauce. Fill each tortilla with a ¼ cup chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons shredded cheese; tightly roll up. Place 9 enchiladas in each pan with seam side down. Evenly top each pan with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
7. Cover with foil and bake for 16 minutes or until heated through and cheese is bubbly. Serve garnished with cilantro leaves.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 27g
Saturated Fat: 12g
Total Carbohydrates: 49g
Dietary Fiber: 7g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education.
To learn more