Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, horseradish, thyme and salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil. Add bacon slices and cook for 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate.
4. Brush cut sides of rolls with melted butter.
5. In a medium skillet over medium heat, add 1 roll, cut-side down, and cook for 3 minutes or until light golden brown; repeat with remaining rolls.
6. Spread rolls with horseradish mayo and top each with ¼ pound of turkey, a bacon slice and your favorite toppings.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 516 (Calories from Fat: 270)
Total Fat: 30g (Saturated Fat: 8g)
Total Carbohydrates: 31g (Dietary Fiber: 1g