Delicious Turkey Gravy
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Pour turkey drippings from roasting pan through a sieve into a 4-cup measuring cup. Add enough chicken broth to the drippings to equal 4 cups if needed.
- Pour mixture into a medium saucepan and place over medium-low heat. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add butter. Once melted, add flour, whisking constantly until mixture is smooth.
- Add half of the hot broth mixture, whisking until mixture is smooth. Add remaining broth mixture, whisking until smooth. Add Kitchen Bouquet, salt and pepper.
- Let cook for 10 minutes or until thickened to desired consistency.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!