Prep Time: 20 Minutes
August September 2020 Dig In Magazine
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, almond butter and honey; fold in raisins.
4. Using wet hands, form mixture into 12 balls. Place on prepared baking sheet and press each into a cookie shape.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 165 (Calories from Fat: 63)
Total Fat: 7g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 25g (Dietary Fiber: 2g